Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Script Frenzy


The Office of Letters and Light, who brings us the glorious madness known as NaNoWriMo each November, also gives rise to the dramatic equivalent Script Frenzy in the month of April. 

Which I have decided to try for the first time. So I am writing a screenplay. It is based on a vignette that I came up with a while back that still sticks in my mind, called The Hairbrush, though I don't know where it is going yet. But there seem to be aliens involved. Stay tuned. 

4 comments:

  1. So glad to find this and you -- looking forward to your eventual arrival on our doorstep. If you want, add my blog to your list of "blogs I follow"

    http://awfyh.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Done - thanks for the link; very interesting!
    We may be in your neck of the woods in late May or June - it's all very vague and subject to constant change.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wren and I - he is my traveling companion. I acquired him as a roommate last fall, and he has been a big help with the move and getting ready for the trip. Totally platonic; he's very sweet; my mother calls him her other son.

    ReplyDelete