Monday, March 16, 2009

Home


Apparently I miss owning a home. So I am about to buy a tiny trailer.

From Alite
A really tiny trailer. The size of a queen-size bed, on wheels. With storage. And a skylight. I'm picking it up later this week, so it isn't quite real, but I have been observed to randomly hop up and down, squealing. 

This may shorten the trip by the amount of money it cost, but it opens up more options of where to sleep. Certain big box stores allow overnight parking for RVs, which gives us a way to sleep free in cities, not just in backcountry National Park sites. And we can feel a bit more secure in bear country.

Alaska or bust!

1 comment:

  1. yay, Portahomes! And Skylights! Loving mine, and now we both can have them.

    Glad to see your blog is up.

    TB has asked if anyone knows where your blog is, may I share? (Or have you already?)

    K

    ReplyDelete